Sunday, June 1, 2008

Emotional Eating

Well, yeah. my first blog this, on blogspot. I'm so fucking bored, that Liana actually asked me to blog it out. Anyway, I feel like talking about my bad emotional eating habits.

First off, lemme just say yes, I'm an emo eater. See, it's like this. About a month ago, or 3 weeks, I dont remember, I crash dieted. Go figure, things were going on smoothly in my life with only a few glitches here and there. Mainly things were great cuz my dad's out of town. It's the whole Freudian thing, same sex parent, cannot get along and all that jazz. Don't get me wrong, I love my pops, it's jsut that we're waaaay too different as individuals to get along.

Anyway, with my sisters pending nuptials, or lack thereof, things have taken a toll for the worse. Our normally great relationship has taken a dip. Just seeing her face pisses me off now. The the most annoying thing? I don't think she knows it! She's living in la-la land thinking everything is freaking fine and fabulous (ooh! check it out, alleteration!).

Great, Yon Yon just called me and I don't feel like writing anymore.

Wait, I'll just vent this shit out first!

Yeah, my sister. I swear, she's become this uber selfish, irresponsible cow of a doctor and wait, let me insert RUDE in there as well! UFF! Thanks to her I've abandoned all diet plans and I've been stuffing my face with sweet stuff (and salty stuff). Oyyyy!

No comments: