Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol Prices what?

OK, so the petrol prices have increased and obviously none of us are happy. I feel like this is happening at the worst time for me! Fuck you, this is my blog so it's all about me. Deal with it. Not that many are even reading. wtf.

Anyway, so the merc is back from the workshop. It came yesterday, after being away for TWO months! Now that it's back, I get to drive the proton again!Woohoo right? Not really. The day the car comes abck, the prices soar. Honestly, what's a guy to do? Looks like I'm gonna have to find a street corner and sell my ass!

If the rest of you are willing to join me, I'll be your pimp!

Really though, the hike is ridiculous. up 41% is just wow. Horrendous. On top of that my sister pissed me off yet again. Yesterday she threw a fit because I didn't fill up her car (HAH! tough shit sistah) and she went on and on "Cant you fill it up ah? I filled up yours right!" Not really. Like I said, I hadn't been driving the proton at all, so fuck off, if you're taking it, fill it up!

Anyway, the way she made it sound I assumed she filled it up, full tank. If I had known better, which I should have knowing my over-exaggerating sister, I would have realized that she'd have filled u what? 10 bucks? Which was exactly the case. So when I took out the car this morning, it didn't exactly come as a shock when the pin was close to zero. But I was irritated nonetheless. I paid 50 bucks for like 18.49 litres! WTF!!! Oyyyy!

Anyway, thinking about that just makes me want to puke blood. And they're soon gonna hike the cigarette prices too.

So, how about that street corner idea huh?

No comments: