Monday, June 16, 2008

Mundane Mondays!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same as I do about Mondays. And if they don't, well it's quite clear what it makes them. Retarded. And no, my opinion goes. Always. Doesn't it Wee? Hahaha. Not funny.

Good grief! I have no idea what's up with me today. One moment I'm up (thanks to Liana Vagina and Amy Tessenslut) and the next I'm irritated. Like now. Hence the blog! OYYYYYY!

Well, I'm in such a foul mood so I'm just gonna dwell on it and talk about things I hate. People hitting me, even playfully, on the face. It pisses me off. Amy, quit it. One more time, and I swear you'll regret it. If you touch my nose and I end up getting a flu, I'll hold you down and sneeze into your bloody mouth! And believe me, I'll make sure there's plenty of phlegm to go with it.

Another thing I absolutely cannot stand, people spell you're as your. There's a difference you dumbass! GAWD! Typos are fine, everyone does it, but bad grammar is just the pits. Go learn it.

I need me some Bunifa right now.

No comments: